PROCEDURE ONLY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS a.y. 2022/2023
1) Consult the ministerial regulations on this webpage
2) Application form for those who have a Google account (e.g. @gmail.com)
- Students will be evaluated by the Admission Board only when they will have filled in the on-line application form and uploaded or sent by email all the required documents listed below:
- Bachelor's degree
- [a digital copy of your bachelor's degree or, if not available yet, a self declaration of the type of degree to be earned, the institution where you are earning it and the mark if available (specifying what is the highest possible mark)]
- Curriculum Vitae (in English, any format)
- Personal statement (in English, any format) - one page - why your are interested in this program and why you think you are the right candidate for it
- The copy of the passport
Only applications accompanied by all documentation will be considered.
For further information regarding foreign diplomas, students should contact the local Italian consulate or embassy in the country where the diploma was conferred.
3) Non-EU candidates living outside Italy who are interested in enrolling in Corsi di laurea (Bachelor’s degrees – 1° cycle degree), Corsi di laurea magistrale a ciclo unico (Combined Bachelor- Master’s degree – 2° cycle degree), Corsi di laurea magistrale (Master’s degrees – 2° cycle degree) or Single courses, must submit their visa application using the Universitaly portal.
Non-EU students interested in any Degree programme must apply for a pre-evaluation of the previous qualifications before applying to the Universitaly portal.
We confirm candidate acceptance on the Universitaly Portal only if the required documents are valid and correctly uploaded.