The Course in Medical Biotechnologies is designed to prepare graduate students with a solid chemical and biological knowledge, with particular interest in the pathophysiological and diagnostic contexts. The course aims at providing interdisciplinary lessons based on various fields of biotechnologies of medical interest, with particular emphasis on basic research, diagnostics, target therapy and regenerative medicine.
The educational objectives of the Course focus to achieve a graduate preparation that will enable the student to :
- Have a good basic understanding of complex biological systems, studied at the molecular and cellular level, in particular related to humans;
- Possess the cultural background and the multidisciplinary experimental techniques that characterize the biotechnological environment for the production of services through the use of biological systems;
- Possess adequate skills for communication and information management in the international arena;
- Be able to work in team and developing networking skills, maintaining a solid operative autonomy
All courses are delivered in English language.
The Director of the Master Degree in Medical Biotechnologies is Prof. Gianluca Gaidano
- Course Video Presentation
- Medical Biotechnologies Course Presentation
- Notice to the Applicants a.y Year 2021-2022
- International Students_ Edisu Scholarship Presentation (updated to 20 July 2021)